Moonlights Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

+11
Naariv
Midnightfang
Cuore
RageOfDarkness
asystole33
Blurred
Kodi
Alixirr
Kev
Colliee
Silverstar34
15 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by Silverstar34 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Admin Application
Before applying please note that you MUST be 15+ (Don’t try to lie about your age, you will be rejected/demoted)

Why do you want to be an admin on this site?
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?
Have you ever been banned?
Why are admins important for Chatlands?
What is your age?
What is your username?

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do?
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do?
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this?

What rank are you wanting?
What can you contribute to the site?
Will you be loyal to the team and site?
How would you help grow the site?
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views?

Please reply on this post with your application so all admins may review it but please give us time.
Silverstar34
Silverstar34
Admin

https://moonlightscurse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Colliee Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? To help with any situations, and to help it grow once it is opened, and with anything else it needs.

Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? I've been an Admin on a few sites. I was an Admin on Timber-Wolves at some point, for a few months. I don't know exactly how long. And I was an Admin on Cursed Souls for almost a year I believe. There's more, but I can't remember them. I was a Beta on Timber-Wolves, and a Gamma and a Helper on Cursed souls.

Have you ever been banned? Well, I don't know exactly if it was a ban. But, apparently I got banned from all Chatlands sites. It might've been a glitch, but I emailed Underdog about it and he fixed it.

Why are admins important for Chatlands? They're important to Chatlands because they help people, and the whole site. For example, if someone is threatening someone, Admins usually help that person. And if the Chatlands site needs improvement, Admins are there to help.

What is your age? I am currently 18 years old.

What is your username? Colliee

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? I'd give all the harassers a few warnings before kicking, if they do not obey, I'd remove them from the room.

User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? I'd ask them politely to stop a few times, if they do not obey, I'd remove them from the room. Or, if the Admin Application is opened, I'd ask them politely to fill it out in order to become one.

User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? I'd ask the person what the "hacker" exactly said, or if he / she has any logs. I'd tell the user who is threatening to find them that that isn't appropriate behavior, and if they continue that threat, or continue saying it, I would remove that user from the room.

What rank are you wanting? Gamma

What can you contribute to the site? I could tri-color some poses for the site, and I could actually learn to draw so I could draw a few for the site.

Will you be loyal to the team and site? Of course.

How would you help grow the site? I could try to get some deltas ASAP, and I could donate them to the Chatsite, and we could have free subscriptions at some point. Or, we could have some fun events.

Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? Of course!

Colliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Silverstar34 wrote: Admin Application
Before applying please note that you MUST be 15+ (Don’t try to lie about your age, you will be rejected/demoted)

Why do you want to be an admin on this site?: Because I have friends on this site mainly.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?: I have been an admin three times, the most memorable was as an alpha on Feline BackWoods.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Why are admins important for Chatlands?: The main job and responsibility of an administrator is to ensure the efficient performance of the site itself, also to 'keep the peace' so to speak. They act as a connecting link between the owner of the site and the members, and are often seen as the rule enforcers of the site. Without someone to abide and work by the regulations assigned it is impossible for the site to function and it will fall to anarchy.
What is your age?: 17.
What is your username?: Kev

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do?: Harassment and arguments are a more simple topic, first of course you get logs so you have indefinite proof of who said what, 'started it', ect. Sometimes innocent 'User 1' is not actually what they seem. In this situation depending what exactly has been said it can range from a warning, being asked to separate to different rooms, or a ban in the case of death/suicide threats.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do?: Tell them that harassing an admin is a public offense, admins worked very hard for what they have and when admin applications are open in the forums they can apply.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this?: Get logs as proof, no proof means it may have never happened. If the accusations are true this can result in a 3 day to permanent ban.

What rank are you wanting?: Any.
What can you contribute to the site?: I have quite a few years of experience and I think I would be able to supply support and effective reasoning.
Will you be loyal to the team and site?: Of course.
How would you help grow the site?: Yes.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views?: Yes.

Please reply on this post with your application so all admins may review it but please give us time.

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Alixirr Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site?--Because I want to help out this chat.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?--I have never been an admin before.
Have you ever been banned? Yes I have sadly.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? -- Admins are important to the chatlands because they enforce the rules and keep the chat safe. They stick to their duty and are very serious about their job. They are what keeps the chatlands how it should be.
What is your age?--16
What is your username?--Alixir

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do?--Ask user 2 for logs if any; then give user 1 and the other users a warning, then kick them from the room with another warning. If they continue, give them a 12 hour ban for harrassment.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do?--Explain to user 4 that begging is not okay and can result in a ban. Then if they continue, give them a warning.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? -- First off, I would find out if the user has any logs of the incident for proof; if they do, i would then ask them to put the user that is harrassing them on ignore. If that doesn't work, give the harrassing users a 2 day ban from the chat.

What rank are you wanting?--Any
What can you contribute to the site?--Rooms
Will you be loyal to the team and site?--Yes
How would you help grow the site?--Spread the word by posting a journal on dA
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views?--I promise

Alixirr

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application for Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:52 pm

Admin Application

Being an administrator for a chatland has been a dream of mine for a few years now. The thought of being to help a chatsite that started from practically nothing to gain members is a truly appealing sight. Moderating a site, being a part of it, making sure everything stays a fun clean atmosphere is something I enjoy to do. So that is why I want to be a part of this team.

Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?

I have been an admin on a few different chatsites. One being Countryside, which I was given the position gamma and worked my way to alpha, staying loyal to the chat for two years.
Another was Outcasts, rougues and Longer, which I was a beta for a short time before reconstruction and reselling of the site.

I was banned back in '09 or '10 for being too young but regardless I'm passed the age now.

Including I find this a personal question, I will answer in the best way possible. Admins are not around to boss everyone around and act like they control everyone else. Simply they are here to make sure a site can run smoothly, take up ideas to make the site more appealing, keep everyone happy, and also to have fun themselves! I believe they are just like everyone else although they are important in the general welfare of the users because without admins a site will unfortunately run down into the ground.

What is your age?

15 years of age.

What is your username?

Kodi is my user.

Depending on the offense of User 1, I would warn them to not bother other users for it's against chat rules. Including the others are involved as well, they would be given warnings for harassment and everyone would be told if their harassment continues further action will be given.

I would politely tell them to check the website for update if admin applications are open and if so, they could apply for a position.

User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this?

If the User provides information of the other user saying these alleged hacking threats, they will be banned because hacking is something serious and threats the well being of others. The user saying they will beat the other user up will also be banned including threats are not acceptable under any circumstance.

I do not desire a rank, although if given a choice I would start as a gamma as the lowest. But the decision is ultimately yours.

Prior to my years being on the administration team of other chatsites, certainly I have many ideas I can contribute on how to make the chat site more appealing or simply how to attract more users.

Of course.

Like mentioned before, I will share my ideas which involve possible advertisement outside of the chat realm, Facebook group pages, etc. I have a lot of ideas that could attract users.

Of course, I love everyone equally.

Kodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Blurred Thu May 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site?: Thanks to Kev, i wanted to help out this site in any way i can! it seems really nice and needs more members.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?: i have not been a admin before, but i have been on cpi for about 4-5 years.
Have you ever been banned?: no i have not, i like to be fair on every site.
Why are admins important for Chatlands?: i think the reason why we need them is to keep everything balanced. make sure everyone's questions are answered, and that everyone is having fun on these sites with no problems!
What is your age?: i am 14
What is your username?: Blurred

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do?: i will first give a few warnings to all three, if they choose to ignore i will kick them out of the room. if they calm down i will try as hard as possible to take care of the situation. if i need help, i will ask other admins for help with honest.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do?: i will ask them to calm down first, and give them the application.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this?: i will first talk to them both separate, find out the problem. i will give warnings to the person that is threatening user 3.

What rank are you wanting?: Helper or Gamma
What can you contribute to the site?: im a artist so i can check poses, add poses to the site. I will also make sure everything is in balance
Will you be loyal to the team and site?: of course
How would you help grow the site?: i can make some games with deltas for the prizes. (my own deltas) I can shout out about this site. Help make more rooms, try to fix glitches as well.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views?: i promise! ^^
Blurred
Blurred

http://Inkhuddle.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty app

Post by asystole33 Thu May 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? because i love helping new users out and im willing to work in a group
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? yes on fox paradise a helper for a month
Have you ever been banned? no
Why are admins important for Chatlands? so users can behave and have fun
What is your age? 21
What is your username? AtrialFibrillation

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? i would as users for the logs in whisper ten ask them to send the logs in pm then ill look at the logs give them 2 or 3 warnings depending how severe it is
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? ill tell them to wait til there open
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? i would call the police

What rank are you wanting? gamma
What can you contribute to the site? rooms
Will you be loyal to the team and site? yes
How would you help grow the site? post the site on forums
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? yes

asystole33

Back to top Go down

Post by RageOfDarkness Thu May 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? So I may help both users and admins in any way I can. Answering any questions or problems for the users and for helping the admin's moderate the chat rooms.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? On Mystic Shadows (Alpha) for 4 months cause the owner vanished. Silvermoon Wolf Pack (Alpha) site owner also vanished.
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned before.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? So that users may feel safe, have any questions to be answered,help for any problems with other users or technical difficulties.
What is your age? 16 turning 17 May 23.
What is your username? RageOfDarkness

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? I will ask the users to stop and ask User 1 why he/she is harassing User 2. Then I will ask User 2 what happened.If the users who are harassing the other user I will give two more warnings if they do not stop I will kick them from the room.If the users come back and keep at it I will ban them for 24 hours.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? I will say I am sorry but we aren't currently accepting admins right now and to please wait until our admin applications are open.If the user keeps bugging I will ban them for 12 hours.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? I will say "please do not use any threatening behavior and ask them to send me the logs that has that information about being threatened to hack their user. If the user keeps threatening over the last two warnings I will ban the user for a week.

What rank are you wanting? To be quite honest I cannot say what rank I want since it is up to the admin team to decide what rank I get.
What can you contribute to the site? I can help get this chatland site more users by posting the link on every site I am on and maybe I can make some rooms for the site.
Will you be loyal to the team and site? I will be loyal to the team and the site.
How would you help grow the site? I can post the chatland link on all the websites I am on. Which is over 20 website.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? I promise to respect all members of their race/beliefs/views.

RageOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuore Fri May 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site?::
    I enjoy helping others and working as a team.

Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin?::
    Yes
      Wolshie - Beta
      Anonymous - Beta
      The Lost and Forgotten - Alpha
      Northern Lights - Alpha

Have you ever been banned?::
    Yes.

Why are admins important for Chatlands?::
    To keep the members in line and enforce the rules as well as help the members as they need it.

What is your age?::
    23yrs

What is your username?::
    Cuore

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do?::
    First off have everyone settle down and then I find out what started it all. From there my goal is to solve the quarrel peacefully. Should things get out of hand again, other Admins will be called in if necessary.

User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do?::
    Explain that the Admin applications are closed and they would have to wait till they open again.

User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this?::
    Explain to the offender that such threats are not tolerated and if they continue with these threats, they risk being banned from the chat.

What rank are you wanting?::
    Gamma or Beta.

What can you contribute to the site?::
    I can help find pose sets and rooms.

Will you be loyal to the team and site?::
    Yes.

How would you help grow the site?::
    I can spread the word about the chat on many sites that Im part of.

Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views?::
    Yes.
Cuore
Cuore

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kagome963/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightfang Sat May 14, 2016 8:40 pm

I am looking to join the admin team to help the site in anyway I can.

I have been an admin before on the site Ímyndun there I was Gamma for about half a year (not entirely sure). Currently I am an Alpha on Hell or Heaven.

I have never been banned.

Administrators are important for Chatlands because they work together to help keep the site up and running while also doing their best to help others however they can.

What is your age?
I am 21 years of age.

What is your username?
Midnightfang

If I were in the room at the time I would kindly ask others to not harass User 2, if I was not in the room I would ask User 2 to message me a copy of the chat logs. Depending on the severity of the situation I would: Advise User 2 to go to a different room or use the Ignore option. Issue a warning to the users involved or issue a ban. It depends on the situation.

I would remind User 4 that it's against the rules to continuously ask to become an admin and explain that there is an application process.

I would request that User 3 provide a copy of the chat log then if the report turns out to be true I would issue either a warning or a ban. Again, it depends on how severe the situation appears to be.

I feel I'd be suited to start out as a Gamma and on the ART. In any case whichever rank is available.

I can contribute to the site by offering my admin experience and support. I may also be able to provide artwork.  

Absolutely.  

I would help the site grow by telling others about it and also giving my support to the site in any way I can.

I promise to equally respect everyone, no matter who they are or their personal beliefs.

Midnightfang
Midnightfang

http://xnightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naariv Sun May 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? I am passionate in wanting to help out people in any ways, I want to help anyone with any questions they have and effectively sort out any problems users will have!
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? I have never been an admin.
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned on any chatland.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? Admins are important for chatlands as they are the main role of keeping a calm environment. They are given the role to be in charge of the chat and will go through tons of stress to keep a high ground in their role.
What is your age? 16 Years.
What is your username? Naariv.

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? From the issue, I will whisper individuals who have joined in to stop, warn them to never do it again as it violates the chatland rules.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? Ask user 4 to stop harassing admins as it will lead to a bigger consequence.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? Firstly, I will get in contact of User 3 and ask for the logs. once given the logs I will need to use an administration setting to view the previous logs. If the logs do not match, I will warn them for false reporting the situation, but since it is serious, a ban will be put on them. If the logs are however true, I will tell User 3 to never threat about another user as it is breaking one of the chatland rules, I will then permanently ban the user who has been threatening user 3 about hacking as it is a non negotiable rule that must be followed!

What rank are you wanting? Helper.
What can you contribute to the site? I will contribute any of my free time into the chatland and help in the most possible ways ever. Even on a rough day I will still visit Midnight Curse to do my part as a admin!
Will you be loyal to the team and site? I will be loyal to the team. Being loyal is the most important aspect for anyone.
How would you help grow the site? To grow the site, I will suggest Midnight Curse to any of my friends who would be interested in meeting new people and talking about anything. I will advertise Midnight Curse to facebook friends and friends on other chatlands (not in public chat of course).
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? I respect anyone no matter who they are and what they are.

Naariv

Back to top Go down

Post by CollyWobbles Sun May 15, 2016 6:34 pm

My application.

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? It's a really fun site, there are so many kind and generous people and i'd love to be a part of this amazing community.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? I have been an admin on a site 3 years ago, they took down the site, but i am unsure of what it was called.. I was an admin for 1 year and a Gamma.
Have you ever been banned? No.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? Admins are important because they help the community. Without being disrespectful they know what's right and are willing to help anyone out. They establish and are committed to keeping the site safe.
What is your age? Currently 16!
What is your username? CollyWobbles

I respectfully tell User 1 and the people who are harassing User 2 to calm down before any further actions. They can also use the "ignore" button.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? I will tell User 4 if they are picked to be admin, they will be admin, but from there they will have to wait. I would tell them they have to be patient and be respectful and kind to be promoted.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? Since this is a serious I would check the logs, and it will result in a ban from a week to permanently.

What rank are you wanting? Alpha,Beta, or Gamma, I could also be a Helper. Anything is fine with me!
What can you contribute to the site? Respect, and art. I'm currently improving on my art so that I will be able to contribute site backgrounds, poses, etc. I could also be an ART team member to get everyones poses accepted as soon as possible.
Will you be loyal to the team and site? Yes. I'm not currently an admin on any other site,
How would you help grow the site? I would tell friends about it, and advertise it.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? Yes. Everyone has an opinion.
[/size][/color]
CollyWobbles
CollyWobbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyxus Sun May 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? Being an admin for a Chatland is something I've been wanting to do for quite a while now. I'd love to help the chat grow and assist in any way I can.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? No, I have not been an admin before.
Have you ever been banned? Yes.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? Personally, I believe admins are here to help the Chatlands sites run as smoothly as possible, keep the site members happy, and make sure everyone, including themselves, are having a good time.
What is your age? 16 years of age.
What is your username? Currently it is Nyxus.

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? The first thing to do would be to have everyone calm down and find out exactly what happened. From there warnings would be given out to User 1 and any others that participated in harassing User 2. If they continue to bother User 2, other admins may be called and the users may end up banned.
User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? Explain to the user that admin applications are currently closed and they will have to wait until they are opened.
User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? First I would ask for any logs that the user may have, for proof that the threats occurred. If this is the case, I would then ask them to put the offending user on ignore to peacefully solve the problem and if that didn't work, the offending user would be banned.

What rank are you wanting? Whichever rank may be available.
What can you contribute to the site? I can offer the site my full support and suggest any ideas I may have to further improve the site.
Will you be loyal to the team and site? Of course.
How would you help grow the site? I can offer outside advertisement such as my personal deviantart, Facebook group pages, etc. I can also ask other friends to help in advertising the site.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? Absolutely.

Nyxus
Nyxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Administration Application Entry

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? Honestly, I would like to assist with the site's development and help with administration connections, need it be between users, or admins.

Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin Yes actually. I was an admin on an old site they didn't last very long. I can't remember the name, but I started as a helper. I then moved on to being to co-owner and alpha to the site Wolshie, which was later falsely slandered, and eventually the admin team gave up on it due to complications. I worked as their main communications administrator and a minor artist.

Have you ever been banned? Not that i'm aware of.

Why are admins important for Chatlands? Admins are important for a chatlands because they protect basic users, and provide the right environments for user's entertainment. They work to better the site, as well as their fellow administrators.

What is your age? 17
What is your username? Spike
User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? I would break up the users, and collect all the user's usernames, then I private message user 2 to obtain their side of the story, the I do the same for user 1. I would then have all of the users together in public message and question them, then give the user 1, if I see them as the official harasser, a warning along with those harassing the user. I then inform the users that they had no part in the conflict, and leave it at that.

User 4 is bugging an admin, asking to become an admin, what do you do? I would inform them that they are bothering the admin a bit too much, and that if they would fill out an admin application, I would over look it for them, or get a fellow admin to look over it for them, and ask they be patience for their results. c:

User 3 reports to an alpha for being threatened with hacking and the user said they will find out where they live to beat them up, what do you do to solve this? I would consult with user 3 on the matter of the whole story, and assure them that they will be safe. I would then converse with my fellow admins on the matter, until we come to a proper plan of action for the other user.

What rank are you wanting? Hopefully anything above helper, but i'm willing to start as a helper and work my way up.

What can you contribute to the site? I can provide art for the site ranging from icons, to pose sets. I can also provide support for the administration team, and an administration user in communications with users, or even other sites.

Will you be loyal to the team and site? Of course! I'm big on communication, so i'd most likely treat the team as family, and work to avoid conflicts.

How would you help grow the site? I fully up for advertising for the site, as well as help working with new admins, such as mentoring them, and answering questions.

Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? Of course! No such judgments here. Everyone's free to their opinions and feelings, and I respect that even if they don't agree with mine. C:
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiepup Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Why do you want to be an admin on this site? Because I want to help the site in every way I can.
Have you ever been a Chatland(s) admin before? If so which site, rank? And how long have you been an admin? Yes, I've been a helper on Unite for a few weeks/months
Have you ever been banned? Yes.
Why are admins important for Chatlands? Admins are important to the chat because they make sure everyone follows the rules and they keep the site running.
What is your age? 13
What is your username? Cookiepup

User 1 is bothering User 2 and others join in to harass, what do you do? I'd tell everyone to calm down and tell user 1 to stop harassing user 2 and I would also tell User 2 to ignore/block User 1.
Unless it was in a another room then I'd ask for logs first.

I'd tell them that it is against the rules to keep begging to become a admin, and that the admin applications are closed (Unless they are open, I'd link them the link/web abut i'd also mention that harrasing the admin/s will affect their chances)

I would firstly ask for the logs. If I receive the logs I would ban (permanent) as it is against the chatlands rules to hack threat.

What rank are you wanting? Helper
What can you contribute to the site? I could buy/make some poses/rooms.
Will you be loyal to the team and site? Yes of course.
How would you help grow the site? I'd post a journal advertising the chatsite and invite/tell my all my friends.
Do you promise to respect ALL members now matter their race/beliefs/views? Yes.

Cookiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down